As of December 1, 2021, we are looking for one
PR & Communications Officer (16 hours per week)
As a PR and Communications employee, you develop an appropriate (online and offline) communication line for the foundation and its activities and you coordinate the resulting work. You monitor and use Royal Mission’s corporate identity. You contribute to good information provision on our website and social media.
- Developing and elaborating internal and external communication plans, both online and offline
- Monitor corporate identity
- Creating and posting content in words and images for, among other things, our website and social media channels
- Devising and implementing promotional campaigns and activities
- Thinking about and designing promotional materials
- Managing volunteers who work in the field of PR and Communications
- You believe in the vision and mission of Royal Mission
- You support Royal Mission’s identity and objectives 100%
- You have completed an MBO/HBO education in the field of marketing and/or communications
- You have persuasive power and have innovative ideas
- You are sociable, curious, enthusiastic and social
- You have a sense of communication and help devise and implement promotional campaigns
- You can use an image editing program such as Adobe Photoshop (Suite) or online design tools such as Canva
- You are available for 16 hours a week (possibly. flexible working hours) and living in the Veenendaal area
We offer you
- A fun, varied job with a lot of freedom and responsibility
- A place to further develop yourself as a communications professional and realize your own ideas
- A friendly team with driven colleagues
- Flexible working days and working hours
Royal Mission was started by Martin and Karin Koornstra and has grown into an organization with an enormous drive for God’s beautiful recovery plan. We are passionate about proclaiming the kingdom of God and training others in it, because we dream of a reformation in the church. Royal Mission offers you an inspiring and challenging working environment within a driven team. We are constantly faced with challenging projects and inspiring assignments, and that makes it a great royal adventure. Royal Mission is largely funded by donations from people and organizations that help us to develop our mission and vision. That is why we handle the expenditure of these funds very carefully. When determining the salary for this position, we maintain a good balance between care and the financial reward that matches the responsibility and challenge of this position.
Are you interested in this position? Email your application letter and CV before October 22 to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will let you know whether you will be invited for an interview. Interviews are scheduled for week 42 in Veenendaal.