The first entrepreneurial journeys for women are a fact! In May 2022 we were with a group of 14 women in the Belgian Ardennes. So special to see how women are empowered and start to shine again. To give you a little enjoyment, here is a photo impression: Are you also an enterprising woman in the broadest sense of the word and would you like to take a few days away from the hustle and bustle? Then this is for you! We offer you a wonderful investment in your personal life and a great opportunity to grow from meeting like-minded people. A short journey with profound content and passion for God’s plan for your life in an amazing environment. We invite you to this special opportunity to grow yourself and be touched (again) by the vision for God’s kingdom and His plan for your life. And you spend time with other Christian entrepreneurial women, creating unique connections and even birthing lasting friendships. Coaching and inspiration Duringthe September 2023 trip Karin Koornstra and Astrid Feddes will join us as trainer/coach/inspirer. Timesthe June 2024 trip Karin Koornstra and Annemieke de Jong will join us as supervisors.
- Karin Koornstra is founder/director of Royal Mission. Based on her training as a teacher, life coach and her experience as a mother and leader, she wants to help you recognize God’s guidance in your life and make good choices in your life. Karin is an inspiring woman and leader who encourages people to rise and shine. She has led children’s ministries in large and small churches, at home and abroad. Based on her passion for healthy families, happy marriages, radiant women and precious young people, she provides training to groups and coaching to individuals.
- Astrid Feddes is married to Jaap, mother of 3 children and has been active in healing and deliverance ministry for years. Astrid and Jaap are the founders of Credo Ministries, a foundation that shelters homeless young people. In the meantime, 6 Credo houses have been started. Astrid regularly speaks at home and abroad and founded Destined to Reign in 2015 to equip people and set them free in the destiny that God has for them.
- Annemieke de Jong is married to a true entrepreneur, but also a real enterprising woman herself. She shares her teaching and outreach experience in various projects and organizations. She is part of the core team of the women’s movement Arise, where she is a speaker and coach. Her passion is to help women discover and enjoy what God has given them. But also to give women the push they need to take the next growth step.
- Target group: Enterprising women with a managerial position, enterprising by nature, entrepreneurs themselves or the spouse of an entrepreneur
- Offer: We offer an All In stay
- Dates: 1st trip May 23 – 25 2e trip September 26 – 28 Thursday morning – return Saturday evening
- Group: 10 enterprising women, Karin Koornstra and Annemieke de Jong or Astrid Feddes and 2 ladies for hosting/catering
- Content: Training, coaching, education and vision plus wonderful relaxation
- Stay: In a beautiful house in Dutch Limburg
- Costs: We ask for a donation for the work of Royal Mission
If you are interested in joining us in May or September 2024, please let us know using the form below. There are still a few places available.
Oops! We could not locate your form.